| || || || |
Once again, MOFT offers fencers the choice of making an online entry through this site or by sending the entry form and payment by post. Online entry is encouraged as it allows fencers to receive immediate confirmation that their names have been added to the entry list.
Simply select the appropriate option below:
Link to Online Entry
Entry fees will be collected through the Paypal system, which accepts all major credit and debit cards.
Fencers without a Paypal account may choose to open an account or to pay direct by card.
Want to know more about Paypal? Visit www.paypal.co.uk.
Having problems with Paypal? Our Paypal Help Sheet may be of assistance.
Entry by post
Download the MOFT2019 Entry Form (PDF 148k)
PDF documents need to be opened using Adobe Reader.
If this is not installed on your computer, click on the button below for a free download.
Online and postal entries will be accepted on the same terms, provided that payment is received at the time of entry. Any entries received without the appropriate fee will be classified as late and will attract the late entry surcharge. In addition, entries received with fees will be given priority in the event of entry limits being applied.
Conditions of Entry
MOFT2019 is a BFA Registered Competition (event licence 11541). As such, the following conditions of entry apply:
In order to help with registration, please take out or renew your BFA membership before arriving at the tournament. We are no longer able to accept declarations of membership.
- Competitors who are UK residents or who have attended a UK club for more than the insurance threshold (currently 12 hours of active participation) must hold BFA membership at the Compete level.
- Fencers who are not UK residents and who do not attend a UK club must hold temporary membership of the BFA (which includes a competition licence) covering the date(s) of their event(s) in order to obtain the necessary insurance cover. Temporary membership costs £5.00 and can only be obtained by telephone from the BFA on +44 (0) 20 8742 3032.
- The organisers will attempt to validate all BFA membership details provided before the tournament. Fencers should still bring evidence of their membership in case this has not been possible. Fencers who are unable to provide evidence of BFA membership must take out membership on the day. Any fencer who is unable to take out membership will not be allowed to fence.
- All equipment must comply with the current BFA Safety Guidelines. Random checks will be made.
- All fencers must be aged 13 years or over on the day of the competition.
For further details on BFA membership requirements, please click .
Data Protection Notice
By entering MOFT2019, you agree that we may publish your personal information as part of the results of the event and may pass such information to any governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club/home country/regional/county affiliation, results, age category, penalties.
You also agree that in the event of a disciplinary or welfare incident that you are either involved in or witness, we may pass on your personal information to British Fencing or any other relevant authorities for the purposes of supporting any investigatory activity into that incident.
It is the policy of MOFT to send email notifications to fencers relating to the two tournaments following the one in which they made their most recent entry. After two years without receiving an entry, we erase the fencers' personal data and no longer make contact. If you do not wish to receive these email notifications, please indicate this on either the online or postal entry form as appropriate.
|Return to top|